I absolutely LOVE organization. The only hard part about organizing is how expensive it can be. You could easily spend hundreds of dollars at department stores on items to organize your house. I recently organized under the sink in our bathroom and was pleasantly surprised with all the items I was able to get at our local dollar store. I spent less than $10 on the project and it made a HUGE difference.
So, I wanted to share with all of you the cool organization ideas and hacks that you can do with items from the dollar store. Below you will find 13 Dollar Store Organization Ideas that you can try in your home!
13 Dollar Store Organization Ideas:
- DIY Cake Plate
- Inexpensive Organizing Solutions
- 5 Ideas to Make Room for New Toys
- 5 Fun Ways to Organize Your Daughter’s Hair Supplies
- Spice Cabinet Organization! Dollar Tree Style!
- Organizing Tips: Hang a Basket Anywhere!
- Pencil Pouch for Toiletries
- 3 Ways to Organize Your Bathroom w/ Recycled Tin Cans
- Bottle Hair Tie Holders! Great For Old Bottles!
- Making A Doll Clothes Closet with Dollar Store Items (Perfect For American Girl Dolls)!
- 5 Dollar Store Hacks for Uncluttered Cosmetics
- How to Create a DIY Homework Station for Less
- 5 Easy Tips for Clearing Clutter and Getting More Organized This Holiday Season