Need some ideas for 4th of July Desserts for Kids?
It is almost time to celebrate the 4th of July which means getting out those fireworks and sparklers! My kids get very excited for holidays so I always try to include them as much as possible. Be sure to teach them about the 4th of July so they understand the importance of the holiday.
Having 4th of July Desserts for Kids is a great way for your children to enjoy the holiday too! We have made:
Take a look at our list below for some yummy red, white and blue 4th of July Desserts for kids!
4th of July Desserts for Kids
1. Flag Fruit Pizza
2. Red White and Blueberry Cheesecake
3. Patriotic Trifle
4. Red White and Blue Drinks
5. Berry Cream Cheese Pastries
6. Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream Pie
7. Monster Cookie Bars
8. Patriotic Chocolate Dunked Krispies
9. Red White and Blue Whoopie Pies
10. Patriotic Cones
11. Red White and Blue Pops
12. Ice Cream Cones
13. Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
14. Patriotic Spiral Cookies
Have you ever tried making 4th of July Dessert for kids, leave a comment and share what you have made!