Have you ever tried dessert nachos?
When I first heard about making dessert nachos I kind of thought it was gross because I immediately thought about it having meat in the recipe.
Wow, was I wrong! I made these caramel apple dessert nachos and they are amazing!
This is a fun recipe that you can make with your kids and it only has a few ingredients.
My boys did not even whine about having to eat apples!
One of my favorite things about these caramel apple dessert nachos is you can add in extra ingredients to change it up sometimes. We have tried adding nuts instead of chocolate chips and it was still delicious.
I love having sweet and salty snacks all in one. Below you will find the ingredients and instructions for you to make these dessert nachos too.
Caramel Apple Dessert Nachos Ingredients:
- 15 Caramels
- 1 tsp. Water
- 3-4 Apples
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Caramel Apple Dessert Nachos Directions:
- Core apples and cut into 1/4″ slices.
- Heat caramels and water for 30 seconds and stir.
- Heat in additional 5 second increments, stirring in-between until melted and smooth.
- Arrange apple sliced on plate and drizzel with caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
This recipe is perfect for your next party or event.
Also, check out these delicious cake batter cookie recipes! Scroll down and you can print the ingredients and instructions for these caramel apple dessert nachos.