These chocolate peanut butter meltaways are the perfect dessert to make for any occasion. You will love these bite sized treats! The best part is you only need a few ingredients to whip up these chocolate peanut butter meltaways. Below you will find the ingredients you need along with step-by-step directions so that you can make them! This recipe will yield about 10-12.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways Ingredients:
- 6 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 3 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Shortening
Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways Directions:
- Combine all of the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and cover. Heat in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove cover and stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into mini cupcake liners. You can do this by scooping it or use a cake decorator to fill each cup.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.
See how simple this dessert recipe is to make! Be sure to follow our Desserts recipe on Pinterest for other easy recipes that you can try at home. In the comments below, let us know if you tried this recipe and what you thought about it.