How To Make Smores Cookies
I tried these cookies awhile ago at a party and loved them! They were the perfect combination between gooey chocolate chip cookie and crunchy graham cracker! Needless to say I love these cookies!
Since I am not a baker, I cheated when I made these! I used the easy bake cookies instead of making them from scratch! If you are good at making cookies then you can easily use your own chocolate chip cookie recipe for these S’mores Cookies. They may not be the best looking cookie, but they are delicious especially when they are hot out of the oven!!
Ingredients for Smores Cookies:
- Cookies (homemade or easy bake)
- Graham Crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey Chocolate Bars
Directions for Smores Cookies
- Break the graham crackers into separate squares and place them on to the baking sheet. They can be touching each other so that you can fit as many as you can onto 1 cookie sheet. I ended up using more than 1.
- Place a scoop of the cookie dough onto the graham cracker, and push 2 marshmallows into each one.
3. Bake for 5 minutes and then take out to add the Hershey bar pieces on top
4. Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
Have you ever made Smores Cookies? They are perfect for any ocassion and extremely EASY to make! Also, try these other Candy Recipes!
Let us know if you try these smores cookies!