You only need one dish to make a game-changing dinner—minimum cleanup, maximum flavor. This one pot pasta is guaranteed to be your new family favorite.
- 2 servings of uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes or quartered
- 1/3 cup fresh basil – cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups of water
- Cut up small cherry tomatoes.
2. Throw everything into one pot, heat until boiling, cook at boiling for 2 minutes, then lower heat to med-high until noodles are soft and all water is gone.
3. Toss in olive oil and top with parmesan cheese.