Here is a delicious pumpkin cupcake recipe that you can easily make for your holiday parties. Below you will find all the ingredients you need as well as step-by-step directions.
Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe
I love making anything pumpkin during the Fall months. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I am sure you will love this delicious pumpkin cupcake recipe!
Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup mini chocolate chips
**Recommended Frosting: Marshmallow Buttercream
Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. If you’re using mini chocolate chips, add them now.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and pumpkin puree, until all well combined.
- Fill the muffin cups, and bake for about 18 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
Because I was making these a “lighter” version than I normally would, I did not use the chocolate chips and I used whipped cream for frosting. Marshmallow Buttercream is a delicious frosting choice, though. The link is under the ingredients list. 🙂
Thanks for the recipe Joy of Baking.
Looking for more Fall and Halloween ideas?
Also, check out these FREE Pumpkin Carving templates and decorations:
- Disney Pumpkin Carving patterns
- Nick Jr. pumpkin carving patterns
- Celebrity pumpkin carving templates
- Scary templates
- 10 Printable Halloween Decorations