Just hearing the phrase s’mores brownies recipe makes my mouth water. S’mores and brownies. S’mores brownies. In simple words it’s a match made in heaven. Now that winter is approaching it is time to dig out your winter boots, woolly jumpers, mini marshmallows for the hot chocolate and get baking with kids.
To make these easy yet deliciously decadent pieces of heaven I made a quick ingredient list.
S’mores Brownies Recipe Ingredients:
- Box brownie mix (and relevant ingredients)
- 1/2 bag regular sized marshmallows
- 1 pack (bag) graham crackers
S’mores Brownies Instructions:
- Prepare brownies according to instructions.
2. Line greased pan with a layer of graham crackers
3. Pour in brownie mix, then cook 35 minutes.
4. When there are 5 minutes left on the clock, take it out and add marshmallows on top of the brownies in 1/2 inch increments.
5. Sprinkle with a small handful of graham crackers.
6. Put back in the oven and take out when tops are starting to brown.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy with a nice cup of hot chocolate or a glass of cold milk!
Have you ever tried making a s’mores brownies recipe? Have you put a twist on a classic recipe?