For anyone who is already an email subscriber you know that I have been working on putting together a Work From Home Interview Series. Many of you have opted to join in by answering a few questions about your own work from home job to help teach people how they can earn money from home.
Well, today I am going to give you a sneak peek for what you can expect to see in this series. Each person who has participated was given these 9 questions to answer about their work from home position.
Work From Home Interview Series Questions:
1. What is your work from home job and how did you get started?
2. Why did you decide on this position?
3. Is this job full-time, or part time? How many hours a week would you say you spend working?
4. How do you find time to work with your other everyday obligations?
5. What is your favorite part about working from home?
6. Did you need any training or experience for this position? Any particular qualifications?
7. What affect does your income have on you and/or your family?
8. Would you recommend this position for someone who is looking for a work at home job?
9. Any advice for other people who are looking to get started with this position
I cannot wait to share with you all of the responses I have gathered! It is going to be so much fun to find out how other people earn a living either full-time or part-time from their home. The first day of this series will kick-off with answers from a Graphic Designer.
You can follow along and get all the details about this Work From Home Interview Series and check out some of the other jobs that I have lined up!
I am also going to join in on the fun and answer the questions about how I work from home blogging! If you have ever been interested in blogging you can get started in minutes by following this tutorial on how to start a blog. You can also check out my book Breakthrough. It will walk you through how you can grow your platform to blog your way to a full-time income.