Whether you are looking to supplement your income to make extra money, or you are searching for a full-time position you can check out this work from home job list of no experience needed positions.
I always share about how you can make money blogging, earn an income as a freelancer or list ways that you can make more money from home, but one of the questions that I get consistently is how people can work from home without having prior experience.
Today, I wanted to share with you 10 ways to work from home that do not require experience for applying. That does not necessarily mean that you do not need to have specific skills it just means that they will review and accept applicants that do not have prior experience for their positions. I am sure you can agree that people who do have prior experience have a better chance of getting a position, but do not get frustrated. There are a ton of ways to work from home other than the work from home job list that require no experience that I have below.
Work From Home Job List – 5 No Experience Needed Positions:
1. Blogging – I know I am bias because I am a blogger but it is a fun way to work from home while earning money. Your income potential is endless. I started blogging without having any prior experience and learned everything I needed throughout the years. This is definitely not something that will earn you a full-time income over night. There is no standard amount that a blogger makes a year, but you can check out this article I wrote about How Much Bloggers Actually Make and you can see that some make upwards of $30,000 a month. If this is something that you are interested in doing you can follow my How to Start A Blog Tutorial and get started today. I also offer a Free 5-day Mini Course on Starting a Blog to help you begin this journey.
2. Data Entry – Data entry work from home positions are pretty straightforward. Many companies will hire you for seasonal opportunities or just part-time work. Normally the only requirements are having a computer and reliable internet access. This is one of the most common ways to work from home since it can be more cost effective for a company to hire someone to work from a remote location rather than supplying them with the items needed for the job including an office. You can do a local search of companies in your area who are hiring or check out Virtual Bee.
3. Transcription – Although this position does not require experience, most companies will test you before their will hire you for an open position. Each company will have their own specific guidelines and requirements for transcribing. If you are trying to get your foot in the door, General Transcription positions could be a great choice for you without needing prior experience. General Transcription covers a wide range of topics in all different fields and you normally won’t need extensive training for these positions. This may seem like an easy job to have, but it is more involved than just typing up an audio file. Transcription can be a lot more challenging than it sounds. You will be listening to audio files and typing what you hear. You can read more about being a transcriptionist including who will hire you.
4. Customer Service – This is a very common work from home position. There are a lot of companies who hire customer services representatives to work from home. Even though you do not need to have an exact background in customer service they will ask for prior experience for other job positions you may have held in the past. This could include any type of job you’ve had that required you to work with a customer. Some larger companies who hire customer service agents to work from home include 1-800-FLOWERS.com, Amazon,U-Haul or you can check on Working Solutions for an open position.
5. Virtual Assistant – This position includes a wide range of tasks, so many companies and even bloggers will hire you without having any kind of prior experience. I recently hired someone to work for me and she did not need to have any prior experience because I am able to train her to complete the tasks that I need done on a daily basis. These positions normally focus on the skills that you excel in. For example, if you are good at editing, writing, proofreading, social media, etc. Since you will have a wide range of responsibilities that can be learned you may not be expected to have a background as a virtual assistant. One of the benefits of being a virtual assistant is that you can work for several clients to make more money. You can read this article to learn more about how to make money as a Virtual Assistant.
This work from home job list is not all-inclusive. There are plenty of other jobs that will hire you without experience including:
- Call Service Companies
- Online juror
You can even considering selling items online to make money. If you are looking for ways to make money on the side that do not require a lot of commitment you can check out online surveys, earning money with ebates, and even testing websites and apps from home.
Do you have any positions you would add to this work from home job list, please leave a comment below!