No Bake Cheesecake: Reese’s Pieces
Are you looking for an easy no bake cheesecake recipe? Try this delicious Reese’s Pieces Cheesecake in a Jar! Below you find all the ingredients you need as well as step-by-step photos and directions.
No Bake Cheesecake: Reese’s Pieces Cheesecake In A Jar
You will love this delicious dessert! Not only is it easy because you do not have to bake it but they look great. These make great gifts too. You can decorate the outside of the jar however you like and even personalize it with a label or tag.
No Bake Cheesecake: Reese’s Pieces Ingredients
- 6 -8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 12 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 4 oz Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces
No Bake Cheesecake: Reese’s Pieces Directions
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form. Fold 2/3 of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the corner of a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed Oreos in the bottom of each jar and tamp down. Pipe in cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Distribute 1/6th of the candy into each cheesecake mixture, reserving 2-3 for the top of each. Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds to loosen. Fold peanut butter into the remaining whipped cream. Transfer the mixture to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars. Pipe a layer of peanut butter mixture into each jar.
- Sprinkle some crushed candy pieces into the whipped cream as a garnish.
- Decorate jar and Enjoy!!
You can also try our Reese Peanut Butter Trifle Recipe some of our other candy recipes: Smores Cookies, Pretzel M&M Bites and Reindeer Cookies! Make sure you checkout the Frugal Fanatic Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for DIY projects, recipes, money saving tips and more.